35:Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
I would really like to stop being so self-critical of myself and the projects I’m working on. This has been an ongoing struggle that I’m sure everyone has experienced in different ways. I could blame my rocky past and past experiences on how I view myself, but really I think it’s deeper than that. Ultimately, I’d like to actually like the person I see in the mirror every morning instead of averting my gaze and trying my hardest to ignore the imperfections that seem so glaringly obvious to me. Same goes for my projects. I’m very critical of my work and tend to doubt my talents and the worthiness of the things I create. It’s really an annoying tick that I’d like to leave behind, but when your only means of money comes from the things you create and sell, and those thing don’t sell quickly or at all, one tends to start doubting themself.
39: Talk about things you wish you’d known earlier.
I would have liked to know how expensive college would become in my years after graduating high school. I procrastinated in going to school because I wanted to work for a bit, and by the time I actually started taking classes again the cost was through the roof and only climbing higher.
I would have liked to have known that my first attempt at writing a novel wouldn’t go as planned and that I would eventually have to scrap my idea and start from scratch. Now, I’m not even certain I’ll pursue getting it published in lieu of the fact that my writing style has changed so drastically and I can’t seem to find the spark for the story again. Oh well. On to new tales and plots that speak to me with clearer voices.
And finally, I would have liked to have known that my father and I would eventually mend our relationship and become shockingly close. For a long time I hated the man and hated that I was anything like him, but now I see that everything I am was directly inherited from my father and grandfather, and I couldn’t be more proud.
More details about Disney’s Moana
Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed plans today for Moana, a sweeping, CG-animated comedy-adventure about a spirited teenager on an impossible mission to fulfill her ancestors’ quest. In theaters in late 2016, the film is directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin).
In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.
“John and I have partnered on so many films—from The Little Mermaid to Aladdin to The Princess and the Frog,” said Clements. “Creating Moana is one of the great thrills of our career. It’s a big adventure set in this beautiful world of Oceania.”
“Moana is indomitable, passionate and a dreamer with a unique connection to the ocean itself,” Musker said. “She’s the kind of character we all root for, and we can’t wait to introduce her to audiences.”
I am peeing myself
Wait, no seriously, are they actually going to be using the Polynesian/South Pacific gods/goddesses because if that’s the case I’m going to lose my shit!
I need this movie now!!
'Wanna play some baseball?' Demon OC Commissioned by E. Bosak a.k.a. kochebicub (C) 2014.
"So he’s a bit of a fixer-upper…"
"…Be quiet, Astrid."
Whomever is responsible is a genius.
The first one… Oh. My heart. :( ‘You’re not alone any,ore, Elsa. You’re going to be okay.’
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
Process of my painting, “Transcendence”.
Check it out on DeviantArt here : http://kelogsloops.deviantart.com/art/Transcendence-489846060
Find me on : deviantArt | facebook | instagram
Order a sword built specifically for you. From initial design of concept through the fire and final handle assembly watch your sword come to life. Scabbard included with purchase and will vary on materials and decoration. I will start with a concept illustration based off of requested time period and other considerations. Then I will make a schematic and start the build. I blog my progress as I go so you can follow along with me. Timeline says 9-10 weeks but it can take longer depending on what is decided on.
*note: swords displayed are my creations, however items pictured are from previous builds and are not for sale.
Also, I just released some new pricing options for various lengths. Give it a look.
*Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
"Rev" like a car engine and "el" like in El Dorado.
I admit that I should have spelled it Revelle, but I’ve left it up to my readers to decide how to pronounce it. Whatever works best for you, dear nonny.