Got the 3D printed pendent for the project I’m working on for hogwarts-is-frozen created and ordered this afternoon. Here’s hoping that I got the dimensions right! I’m not at all familiar with 3D modeling programs but the site was fairly helpful with the sizing and thickness layout.
Now I just need to order some of my day-glo powder once the check from my dog-sitting job goes through. Ooooo this is exciting! =D I can’t wait to start molding with the clear resin and powder!
That story you were telling…how does it end?
I think that’s up to you.
The Moon Is The Only Thing We See - A mix for the Southern Witch who walks among devils
Ai Vist Lo Lop - Perkelt | In Our Talons - Bowerbirds | Angel of Small Death & The Codeine - Hozier | Woods Part of When - Noe Venable | Bottom of the River - Delta Rae | Lose Your Soul - Dead Man’s Bones | Promises of No Man’s Land - Blaudzun | Raise Hell - Brandi Calile | Dull Life - Yeah Yeah Yeahs | Stand By Me - Mona | Far From Any Road - The Handsome Family | Black - Kari Kimmel | Blackbird Song - Lee DeWyze
Something I had on my mind forever and I finally did did it for Tyler’s birthday… the idea came partially from Eskarine ♥ Tyler got it and signed it thanks my wonderful and amazingly generous friends Mako and Ine.
I have no words.. I am so incredibly touched and completely overwhelmed… I don’t know what to say except for HUGE THANK YOU ♥♥♥ I don’t deserve this ;_____;
"[Elsa] symbolizes all of us who just hold so much in, and we’re afraid, especially as women, to unleash our power, in fear that people aren’t going to like us or we’re going to put people off. So, it’s about embracing that, harnessing that, and letting it go, and it’s such a great message, for young girls especially." - Idina Menzel
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
Aliza Razell: Magic and Mystic Photography
Massachusetts-based artist Aliza Razell creates tickling self-portraits that explore philosophical abstractions through the merged mediums of watercolour and photography. Using Photoshop, Razell unites the two mediums in her Anesidora (explorations of the Pandora’s Box myth) and Ikävä (the Finnish word meaning the feeling of longing) series.
evora-eriu-mclaggen More stuff you might like :3
food should be free. water should be free. housing should be free. power, fuel, electricity should be free. basic necessities should be free.
the idea of “people should have to work for a living” carries the implication that some people deserve to die
Basic needs should be free.
not-so-secret-nerd is the only reason I have any once of sanity left in me. ♡
I’m touched! =D
i hope everyone has a relationship one day where your significant other will talk to you while they’re sitting on the toilet
And text you and fb message you. :D love you
And talk in the shower and have an entire conversation with just a look =3